For the purposes of applicable Data Protection Laws, GrandFortuneClub.com is the "data controller". This means that GrandFortuneClub.com determines the purpose and the manner in which is your Data processed.
- Contact information such as email address
- Automatically collected information as IP address, web browser type and operating system
How is Data Collected
GrandFortuneClub.com collects data in following ways:
- Data provided to us by You
- Data collected automatically
Data provided to us by You
GrandFortuneClub.com collects data in numerous ways, like for example:
- When you contact us via the Website by email or any other means
- When you submit complaint for the purpose of improving our services (however you are not obliged to submit a complaint or include email and other Data)
Data Collected Automatically
Some Data is collected automatically when You access the Website, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website which includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency of your visits and the way you interact with content of the Website, this information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and its features.
- We collect your Data automatically via cookies, according to the cookie settings on your browser. For more information see the section below with header "Cookies".
Our Use of Data
We may use your Data for the above purpose if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section with header "Your rights"). GrandFortuneClub.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about our Users with other people or companies.
Keeping Data Secure
We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data:
- We store your Data on secure servers
- Only Website admin can access the Data
The measures to safeguard your Data include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know by contacting us.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request copy of the information we hold about You at any time, or right to request that we modify, update or delete such information. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse Your request. If we refuse Your request, we will tell You the reasons why:
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data amended if it is inaccurate
- Right to erase - the right to request deletion or removal of your Data from our systems
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to block us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data, please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint You make in relation to how your Data is handled by us, You may refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of business ownership and control
In the above instance, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring Your privacy is protected.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.